Tuesday, April 1, 2008

toby + rei

The D2E last past weekend was quite good.

There were a few baby-related exhibitors that caught my attention. My sister is pregnant and I'm on the look-out for fun, unique and preferably eco-friendly items for her and the baby.



One exhibitor that met the above criteria was toby + rei. Not only are they adorable but I seriously want some of these designs for myself (hello cute elephant, come to me). So I know what I would get for myself, but what to get for my sister who is having a boy...the robot or the shark*? Or both?




*I'm fully aware of the fact that I'm constructing gender here. I am a bad, bad women's college graduate. Perhaps I'll shake things up and go with the pink robot.

2 comments:

Alanna Mallon said...

thank you for the fantastic post!

alanna said...

thank you for the fantastic post, let us know when you have decided on a design!